Jul 27, 09 EducatorsHandbook.com 7.0.0
All New Report Engine
The report engine has been re-written from the ground up to give you even more access to your referral data. Use the new report header to analyze your referrals along a variety of parameters with the click of your mouse. Categorize your referrals with Tags, which allow you to segment your referral data in powerful new ways.
The Referral Trending chart gives you a more accurate report of the frequency of referrals over time by factoring in the number of days per month.
More Informative Process Referral Function
The updated Process Referral function includes the new Referral Trending chart and a list of upcoming consequences to help you make even better decisions about student referrals.
Unprocessed Referrals Added to the Referral History
Teachers can now view referrals sent to the administration that have not been processed.
Write Multiple Referrals Simultaneously
Administrators can now write referrals for multiple students at the same time.
- An Action Distribution has been added to the student report.
- Deleting a referral will return you to the report or calendar day you were viewing, rather than the first page of the Referral History.
- The Most Frequently Referred and Most Frequently Referring tables will only show currently enrolled students/active users on standard reports.
- Improved grade report to show grades with zero referrals.
- Improved reliability of administrative action scheduler.
- Improved referral form rendering for Internet Explorer 6 users.